Note: This is a preorder! Your Kettlepop will ship in July 2020.
Please be advised that due to a limited quantity of GR8 components available we can only provide up to 500 units of Kettlepop. If you require more than 500 units for your project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kettlepop is a system-on-module (SOM). This module has everything needed to build gadgets or work on projects with the full power of a Linux computer. It is breadboard friendly and has castellated edges allowing the whole module to be soldered onto a PCB.
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible to C.H.I.P Pro
- 1 GHz GR8 CPU w/ 256MB RAM
- Reliable 8GB eMMC Onboard Memory Storage
- One USB OTG Port and One USB Host Port
- Digial I2S and Analog Audio w/ 2 Analog Microphone Inputs
- Power Management Unit with Li-Po Battery Charging Capabilities
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi with Bluetooth 4.0