Note: We are no longer accepting pre-orders at this time. If you would like more information about this product please email email@example.com
Read more about the crowdfund at pocket.popcorncomputer.com.
Finally, a handheld Linux device with a high-definition 1080p display and
large battery life.
Pocket P.C. is your hacker terminal on-the-go.
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB eMMC Memory
- 4.95" Full HD 1920x1080px IPS LCD
- Internal microSD Card Connector
- 3200mAh Removable Battery
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0
- Infineon OPTIGA TRUST M Secure Element
- Built-in Programmable USB Keyboard w/ Backlight:
- STM32F103C8T6 ARM Cortex-M3 MCU
- 27x RGB APA102-2020 LEDs
- 64x Silicone Buttons
- 4x USB-C Connectors:
- 1x Device Port w/ Power Delivery (PD)
- 2x Host Port (1x w/ PD, 1x w/o PD)
- 1x USB-to-Serial Converter for Console Output
- Debian 10 w/ Mainline Linux
- Compatible w/ Gadget OS & Buildroot
- Open-Source Keyboard & LED Controller Firmware